Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, I am a 22 year male. I am not sure whether my concern is actually a problem

Hi, I am a 22 year male. I am not sure whether my concern is actually a problem

Patient: Hi, I am a 22 year male. I am not sure whether my concern is actually a problem or not. About a month or two back I had sex with a girl. I was keen on losing my virginity so I went to a girl who is a friend of mine, at first i could have sex for about 10-15 mins or so. Whilst that session I did not cum. Post that session my penis softened and i could not make it hard though the girl was standing without her clothes on. she convinced me that it was because of my nervousness. However offlate, I had a chance to sleep with an experienced lady and the same issue happened again. However after removing the protection my penis hardened but still I was not able to cum. She said to me that the protection was the reason why my penise could not stay hardened throughout. But I was unable to Cum though I tried for an hour. I just dont understand. Please help me

Doctor: