Hi, I have been experiencing numbness underneath my right breast.

Q: Hi, I have been experiencing numbness underneath my right breast. I do not have implants, im a B cup, im 26 years old, im 5'0'' and im 110 lbs. I thought that it might have been my bra, so for the past 4 days i have gone braless, wearing clothing that doesnt require one, just to make sure, and the numbness is still there! there also is another numb spot in between my shoulder blades right on my spine, this one i noticed 2 days ago. I am pretty healthy, and not on any medication, Pls help?