Hi, I'm a big soccer player and I'm a fifteen

Q: Hi, I'm a big soccer player and I'm a fifteen year old girl. I just recently had an intense soccer tournament this weekend that was really physical and strenuous. A lot of girls got injured and a lot of people were sent to the hospital - just giving you an idea of how physical it really was. I've been really sore lately and since yesterday I've been losing feeling in mostly below the waist. It feels exactly like when you're given a shot of anesthesia to that area.
Also, I've been having a huge headache all day in the left temple. I headed the ball a lot this weekend and hit the ground a couple of times, but I didn't throw up at all yesterday so I don't think it's trauma. My hearing in my left ear is extremely sensitive for some reason and the temple feels like it's swollen compared to the other in my opinion.
If it helps to know at all, I used to have really bad sudden headaches when I was younger at any given time of the day. It hasn't happened since I was thirteen, but whenever I was placed in direct sunlight or a place of sudden temperature change I would get a really bad pang of pain and there would be bright splotches of red and white behind my eyes and it would be so bad I'd fall over sometimes, but they only lasted for maybe less than a minute. I'm kind of worried and I'd be really grateful if you had some kind of explanation. Thank you!