Hi ive been sick for three weeks now went to the hospital a few days ago got told i

Q: Hi ive been sick for three weeks now went to the hospital a few days ago got told i have a bladder infection they sent me home with antibiotics and panadean forte im still really sick i vomited all day yesterday i can barely eat and i just dont know what to do i constantly feel like im going to faint and have stomach ache which comes and goes i cant even feel my stomach its that sore and i cant sleep i pretty much have to force my self to eat and it hasnt been much they said i should feel better in a few days but i still dont :( help!!