I am 15 years old and I am a girl about 1 month ago I was trying to do a back walkover

Patient

Q: Ok so I am 15 years old and I am a girl about 1 month ago I was trying to do a back walkover in my yard, when I tried to kick over I fell down and got the wind knocked out of me, I mimidiatley started to fel pain around my knee area but it wasn't so bad I just thought maybe I pulled a muscle really bad. The pain continued for about a week and I had to limp around, it hurt when I squared or bent my knee. When I would bend my knee I would here a popping sound ever time. Now it is maybe a little more that a mont h r or a month and a half later and my knee still makes a popping noise when I bend it and I can feel it, when I squat down it hurts but not as bad as it use too , I had never experienced swelling either I'm not sure if I should go see a doctor I fel like it is too late for that since it was so long ago , so what could this be ? Or should I go see a doctor?

Doctor