I am 18 years old. I hadn't had sex in since October, but I had sex on Thursday

Patient : I am 18 years old. I hadn't had sex in since October, but I had sex on Thursday and then yesterday with the same guy, and we used a condom both times. Everything was fine after sex on Thursday, but last night I immediately felt cramps close to ones I get with my period. I wasn't too worried because that has happened to me before with my last boyfriend. But earlier today I noticed I was spotting (I had my period two weeks ago) and throughout the day it has gotten progressively heavier. It is not too heavy now, but enough that I need a pad. It is really starting to scare me!