Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 19. Everyday when I wake up, I feel

I am 19. Everyday when I wake up, I feel

Patient: Hello,I am 19. Everyday when I wake up, I feel like I caught flu, but I feel better after I get up from bed. I am starting to worry that it might be something serious, like asthma. What do you think it is?Thank you very much.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis and Post Nasal dri p.I would advise you to get following investigations done:1. Xray PNS2. Absolute Eosinophil count.I advise following treatment in such scenario:1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.