I am 19 years old. I have made a very bad decision on this day

Patient : Hello Doctor, I am 19 years old. I have made a very bad decision on this day, april 30th, because I ended up having anal sex with my partner without the use of a condom. A little short description of my partner would be is that she has been with 4 guys prior to me, therefore me being the 5th. She also has a daughter and was pregnant with her when she was 16. We had sex several times without a condom on April 22, 23, and the 24th. Now we ended up having anal sex without a condom and vaginal sex without a condom on the 30th. I am very concerned doctor. I dont know what to do. Please, If you could help me out on what I need to do and what my next step is in order to make sure that I am safe and clean? Oh and I've decided to drink a lot of water in order to consistently urinate.
Symptoms:  Nothing right now.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you should take post exposure prophylaxis which will help you to prevent HI V infection. This is what you should absolutely use condom for every single sexual activity. To confirm that you do not have AIDS, please see a Doctor and get a lab test for HIV. The other STDs are not as dangerous as they have a cure. Hope this helps you. All the best.