I am 36 years old and I am married since 2004. I have two sons, 8 years and 14

Q: I am 36 years old and I am married since 2004. I have two sons, 8 years and 14 months respectively. From the beginning of my marriage life my wife was not that much interested about sex. She doesn't responded as an enjoyment from the beginning. But sometime she acted better, may be due to mental behaviour. The main problem is I didn't enjoy with her since she doesn't have enough fluid to have better sex. Anyway, this is how we are passing our days. When my wife become pregnant in 2011, from that time she actually doesn't want to have sex at all. From 2011 till now I had sex with her may be maximum 10 times. After the birth of my younger son she just started some inter-courses just from few months back. Now I discovered my problem. During intercourse my penis is not either erecting or sometime it erects but come down very quickly. So I guest that it is may be my mental problem. So I tried to refresh my brain and successfully had few shots. But still I found I am facing this trouble. My penis is not erecting or not getting much harder or it just become soft within 30 seconds. Informatively, during intercourse my wife's vagina is still dry and sometime I had to force myself to push into. I am having a bad time with this situation. I don't know whether it is my mental problem OR should I have to go for any sorts of medication.