I am a 19 year old female I want to grow taller can you help

Patient

Q: I am a 19 year old female I want to grow taller can you help? or give advice ?

Doctor

A:   Unfortunately I am sorry to say this is out of your control. You are not able to control your height. What you can control however is keeping your back muscles strong and keeping good posture all the time so you don't start to hunch and lose height.

Guest: Kk
Guest: But you can do the bending back and hang (just stretch ) if you do this in the morning before breakfast then it may work.