I am a 19 year old female I want to grow taller can you help

Patient : I am a 19 year old female I want to grow taller can you help? or give advice ?
Doctor :   Unfortunately I am sorry to say this is out of your control. You are not able to control your height. What you can contr ol however is keeping your back muscles strong and keeping good posture all the time so you don't start to hunch and lose height.

Comments / Follow Ups

Guest: Kk
Guest: But you can do the bending back and hang (just stretch ) if you do this in the morning before breakfast then it may work.

Related Q&A

Q: Can weihht gain supplements have side effects or skin colour damages or heart diseases Can i take this supplement ...

Q: I am always hungry at night. Why? I am vegetarian. These days I am doing a gym workout and eating lot of things......

Q: I am a 25yr old male bodybuilder. I have been doing this since I was 19. I work out 6-7 days a week. My diet consists...

Q: Is it ok to take calcium 500 daily for muscle building(as i used to workout 4 times a week) even though my calcium in...

Q: Hi, I am Ketan Bhagat. I am 28 years old and 57 Kg of weight. I am no physical issue but I want to make my physics b...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon