I am currently 15 weeks 4 days pregnant and I have no appetite.

Patient : Hello, I am currently 15 weeks 4 days pregnant and I have no appetite. I can eat one meal a day and feel fine. I have a lot of food aversions and I just want to know if this is normal and safe for the baby. Also, I am having trouble urinating, especially at bedtime, in that I feel like I have the urge but then nothing comes out, or I will urinate and it does not feel like I am getting it all out. I saw a GP and he prescribed me Cephalexin even though it was not confirmed if I had a UTI or not. The pills did help for a little while but now the urge is coming back and it is torturous.
Symptoms:  Difficulty urinating, urgency, nausea, loss of appetite