i did unprotected sex with my girlfriend

Patient: Hii sir,i did unprotected sex with my girlfriend before 20 days,and she did not get her period now,when i cheked by prega the result is positive,what can i do sir.and i dont want to go to any doctor and delivery process,kindly suggest me.

Symptoms: Period missing

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There are pills for medical termination of pregnancy.But these pills have to be taken onl y on supervision of the doctor. If you attempt it without supervision there can be complications like untoward bleeding, incomplete abortion and sepsis which can be life threatening.Hence suggest you to consult a gynecologist, get a scan done and confirm if it is Intrauterine pregnancy and then plan for the termination, discuss the options with the doctor. The medications are not to be recommended without prescriptionHope this helped.Regards