i had done dermoid cyst resection with the right ovary before one year.

Patient

Q: I am 41 years old , i have married before 2 years and i had done dermoid cyst resection with the right ovary before one year. I did IVF before 2 months but it failed, the doctor said that the embryos were normal but the problem was with my thin endometrial lining. He adviced me to start viagra tablets from the 5th day of the next period for 10days. My quetion is the oral viagra effective in such cases and should i have it as vaginal suppositories or the oral form is effective...please i need urgent answer because the next period is due and i have sent to you this question before a week but i got no answer

Doctor