I had sex it was unprotected the guy swears he didn't pre cum or ejaculate in me

Patient

Q: Okay so last Tuesday I had sex it was unprotected the guy swears he didn't pre cum or ejaculate in me at all and it was rough I didn't know if I was ovulating or not my last period was was July 13 and was basically three weeks long on and off with brown discharge and blood well the day after I had sex I had brown discharge it wasnt a lot and this is still going on it got heavier I could put a tampon in for a couple hours and then I would be fine the rest of the day its been a mix between brown pink and red I have had cramps and yesterday I had sex again and today I had a big stress reliever and as soon as the stress was gone I had a lot of blood and then I got stressed about little things and the blood has basically stopped I don't know if I am pregnant I mean I have been reallycstressed out and the brown discharge and blood seems like my period because this happens all the time and I just don't know if I am pregnant or if I should go to the doctor

Symptoms:  Cramps brown pink and red discharge
Doctor