I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend back in November 1st

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend back in November 1st ( 2 days after my oct period) and I took a morning after pill the next day.

Then I got my normal period on the 16th November and lasted for a week. Then I got period again on the 28th of November which lasted till the 2nd . Now my December period is late. I took a pregnancy test few days back and it was negative. Could I be pregnant still after taking the morning after pill?

Doctor