I have a sharp aching pain in upper left side of my abdomen ( just under ribs) with

Patient : I have a sharp aching pain in upper left side of my abdomen ( just under ribs) with pain through directly to back. I can feel a small hard lump under skin where pain is coming from. I have had abdominal pain for years but it used to just very infrequent -over the last few months it has gotten much worse and rarely goes away. It used to be lower down in my abdomen and around time of my period I would feel lump arise and get extreme fatigue also. I had a hysterectomy five years ago and thought this would resolve it but it has gotten worse over time. Every time the lump disappears so does the pain and fatigue.