I have been feeling burning sensational pain in my chest

Patient

Q: Good day, Doc! I have been feeling burning sensational pain in my chest and it feels like it is spreading throughout my chest. what can it be? what can i do, Doc? thanks

Symptoms:  I burp a lot and no coughing, sneezing. just burning pain that seems to spread in my chest.
Doctor

It looks like a classical acute gastritis that you have developed. It generally causes pain and discomfort along with a burning sensation in your chest and upper abdomen. Sometimes, it can even be accompanied by shoulder pain and continuous burps, indicating indigestion. Avoid stress, alcohol, spicy food, smoking and caffeine-containing beverages and NSAID group of medications. Drink plenty of water and sleep for at least 8 hours a day.

Meditation and deep breathing will help a lot. Stay away from oily food and junk food, instead have a nutritious meal rich in vegetables and fresh fruits. You may have a course of antacids like ranitidine or omeprazole if available as over the counter for a week or so. In case, symptoms persist, you may need an ECG to rule out cardiac factors. Consult a physician for an examination and treatment.

Hope this helped.