I have been having a penile discharge for about 5 months now

Patient

Q: I have been having a penile discharge for about 5 months now, the symptoms have varied over this 5 months, but the one that stays with me is the discharge. In the beginning it would hurt to be erect in the tip of the penis coming from the urethra. It would also hurt to ejaculate. That has went away. In the past 3 to 4 weeks it has started to burn when I urinate. I've been to three doctors and one urologist and all of them keep performing urinalysis' and DNA probes on me and get a negative result every time for STD's and culture growth, and put me on doxycycline for 10 to 14 days. While Im on the doxycycline, all my symptoms go away as if there is no problem. But after I finish the prescribed time on the meds, the problem comes back every time. Sometimes it only takes 3 to 5 days, sometimes it takes 10 to 14 days. I'm stumped, the doctors and specialist are stumped, and nothing is working. So my question is what could this be if every thing they test for is negative? How can I get this resolved and cured? Thank you for your time!

Doctor