I have had CT scans that were negative for passing kidney stones.

Patient

Q: I have pain in my right side under my rib cage and some in the flank area. I have had CT scans that were negative for passing kidney stones. I also have had a low grade fever off and on and blood in my urine. I also had my lower right lung collapse and blood work showed that my liver enzymes are up. I am lost, confused and scared! Please give me any ideas that you may have! Thanks!!

Symptoms:  Pain under right rib cage, elevated liver enzymes, low grade fever, collapsed right lung
Doctor