I have had small blister looking like sores


Q: I have had small blister looking like sores under the head of the penis right beside the "stringy part".i did a test and got negative for herpes and syphillis.it was painful at 1st for the 1st 2weeks. but afterwards its quite fine, doesnt hurt and its been there for 2months. not going away but adding 1 or 2more similar blister looking like sore. and my partner kept having re-ocurrin yeast infection. i also found out i had yeast infection , so my ??ion is do you think it could be caused by my yeast infection which i havent cured as yet?


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm 26 165 lbs fit, uncircumcised and I have some redness that's tingly on the head of my penis. Could it be STD rela...

Q: Hello. I am recently divorced and looking to date again. I also get cold sores (HSV1). My husband was also my first ...

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon