I have went to the doctor twice now for possible uti infections

Q: I have went to the doctor twice now for possible uti infections. The first time I was given cipro and I took the meds for four days. Two yesterday I felt the symptoms return so I went back. Come to fin out I have no infection and I didn't have an infection when I was given the meds either. They were given to me based On my symptoms.... The symptoms I am having are the constant urge to urinate(even though I'm not making constant trips to the restroom), burning sensation on my clitoris area that's constant and back and side aches. When I use the restroom, it is a decent amount and it foes not hurt when I void like other times when I've had a uti. I've been tested for STD's and tests have came back negative. I'm currently waiting on a urine culture to come back so hopefully I can get some answers. Do you know of anything that can be causing this?