I looked in the mirror and literally saw a white thing growing on the left side of my throat,

Q: A few moments ago, out of nowhere I felt something that felt like a piece of food stuck in my throat. I looked in the mirror and literally saw a white thing growing on the left side of my throat, near the ball-hanging thing (sorry I forgot the name). A few minutes later I looked again and it seemed too of gotten larger. A few moments after that it actually fell off and went down my throat, feeling really weird going down. When I look now I still see a white spot in the same place, Not knowing if its growing back or just left overs. My throat does not feel sore, or look too red, but every time I swallow I feel as if something is stuck in my throat, not clogged just.. moving. Perhaps its still the piece that feel off just refusing too go down.

Is this Strep Throat, or perhaps something else. Your answer would be greatly appreciated.