i think i have UTI,is it?

Patient

Q: When i pass the urine small amount of white cloudy liquid appears after the urination,what is the problem?

Symptoms:  White liquid after the urination
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. This white liquid that you are observing during urination could be pus, which is indicative of the development of a urinary tract infection. It is possible that you will develop body and lower back aches, fever, and frequent and painful urination if left untreated. It is best that you proceed to see your doctor to conduct a urine test to confirm if this is indeed a UTI. If so, you will be prescribed a course of antibiotics which will treat this infection. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com