I was facing problem like when I eat food I

Q: Hi..

I was facing problem like when I eat food I feel like I ate much and feel uneasy so I consulted doctor and I done my LFT test and my bilirubin level was 3.75 on 24th Feb 2015 and doctor told me that m suffering from jaundice so I started having boil food and the medicine he gave me and after few days I checked my bilirubin level and it was 2.35 so I continue the same and again after some day I done my bilirubin test and it was 2.55 so the doctor told me that maybe ur bilirubin will remain around 2 and it won't be any problem to u. So I consulted different doctor and he too told me the same and he told me to eat proper food coz I was loosing my weight and I started having normal home made foods so after few days I again suffered the same feels like I had over eaten and uneasy so again I consulted different doctor he told me that the bilirubin will remain the same maybe u having gastric problem so he gave me different medicine and I was continuing but again the problem was the same and I started vomiting after eating I prefer tht I should get hospitalised.. So I was hospitalised and their every test was done.. Sonography xray and it was normal but the bilirubin was 2.2. Hospital doctor also told me same that it won't effect u.

And after discharge today after 5 days I did my bilirubin test again and the bilirubin was 2.75

So I want to know that is it normal and can I face problem regarding this on future??

I m very fond of Nonveg so can I start having Nonveg coz I dint had Nonveg from last 2 months.

And what precautions can I take??

Can my bilirubin level be reduce to normal?

I was facing problem like ...-1