I was fingered a day ago and I noticed a few minutes later that my right vaginal lip was huge

Patient

Q: I was fingered a day ago and I noticed a few minutes later that my right vaginal lip was huge, very swollen, it feels like a bump and it hurts a lot to touch it and walk. I put ice on it but it did not go down swelling. Today morning it turned black and kind of purplish and it hurts very much to walk because it is very sensitive and it bothers. It feels as though something a constantly between my legs and it hurts and burns. It also itches. I am very worried. I don't know what this is. How can this be treated?

Doctor