I was on birth control, and took it continuously for a month, then, instead of taking placebos,

Patient

Q: I was on birth control, and took it continuously for a month, then, instead of taking placebos, I went straight to another pack of pills. My doctor told me this was fine. However, the last pack of pills I skipped one on accident, and this was 4 days before the end of the pack. The day after I finished that pack, I had unprotected sex really late at night, and then realizing that I had skipped one, I took Plan B 7-8 hours after having sex. It's now three days since I took my last birth control pill, two days after sex, and a day after taking the Plan B. I was supposed to get my period today but have not. My question is, is there a possibility that I could still be pregnant, or is the late period probably from taking the Plan B?

Doctor