Ask The Doctor > Pending > I woke up 5 days ago with lower back pain its very painfull now and i cant focus on

I woke up 5 days ago with lower back pain its very painfull now and i cant focus on

Patient: I woke up 5 days ago with lower back pain its very painfull now and i cant focus on anything due to the pain the tops of my legs feel achey sometimes numb every now and again its a sharp pain but if i lie on my front the pain seems less intense,i have started now to feel nausea but not sure if this is due to the pain, ive been taking co-codamol thou this only helps a little im cant see my gp for another two days do u have any advise?

Doctor: