I'm actually pregnant or if my body is playing tricks on me or what I'm confuse what's happening?? tricks or what

Patient

Q: Can you help... I had my period at the begining of the month and lasted 4 days. My partner and I have really unprotected sex as we've been trying I'm 21 and on the 18th of this month I had some brownish blood when I wiped.. Since then I have been feeling so so tired to the point where I'm struggling to stay awake feeling a bit sicky headaches and last night I struggled getting comfortable when sittin on the sofa. I don't know when I ovulated as sometimes my period can be on time or a bit unpredictable, I've had a look online and some people have mentioned ovulation bleeding and I've never had any bleeding before in mid cycle.. Could you help could i possibly be pregnant???

Symptoms:  Sicky feeling, extreme tiredness, headaches, increase in discharge, no missed period just yet meant to be in a couple of days, bloated feeling, lethargic, slight backache occurring once so far..
Doctor