I'm looking for confirmation as to what is happening to my penis.

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm looking for confirmation as to what is happening to my penis. As of tonight, the head of my penis is a lot colder than usual, loss of sensitivity and a bit discoloration, a grey like purple not like the usual pink red. I just worked out a couple hours ago and i feel that may be the reason as to why it's cold. Since the blood flow needed in other parts of my body are a lot more important then the blood flow in genitalia. The reason I'm very worried is because I've exercised before and noticed it usually gets cold but returns to normal in a matter of minutes or no more than an hour, I'd say. Also just recently, 2 days ago, I quit smoking Marijuana, and I began to read about the symptoms that come along with quitting, Erectile dysfunction is one of them. I'm afraid this could be permanent. In addition to quitting smoking, recently I have also been having, more than usual, lower back pains. From what i can remember it started when I got very sick two years ago and couldn't eat or drink anything, barely any water, since i would throw up everything my body digested. I noticed i kind of grew a little lump in my lower back since then, at the waist line on the far right. Taking that into reference i also read that lower back pains could affect erection. In conclusion I'm still a bit dubious as to what the very reason is as to why my penis is very cold right now. Please help, as I'm also staring to believe that quitting smoking is making me paranoid. Thank for your time and consideration.

Doctor