I'm sexually active intermittently and have always used protection with my partners

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,

I'm a 24 year old male. I'm sexually active intermittently and have always used protection with my partners.

Today I visited a strip club with some friends.
In a private session, I received a kiss and a saliva lubricated handjob from the stripper.

I stimulated the stripper with my fingers and after a couple minutes I masturbated myself to completion.

Am I at risk for ANY STDs or STIs? Please advise.

Doctor

Thanks for the query. We have read your detailed history.

There is a very mild risk of transmissoon of sexually transmitted infections with contact with saliva orally or genitally.
It is better to get an evaluation done in the form of tests for sti to be sure that you are not infected.
Kindly consult a doctor personally to advise you on the tests. Blood tests and urine tests may be advised. If the partner or the stranger is already tested and negative, there is nothing to worry.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to contact us for further information.