large pimple like blister near my anus


Q: I'm a teenage female, i didn't sex with any1. But I often masterbate.
I have found a large pimple like blister near my anus under the vagina. This thing comes for some days n then goes away.But now it's there for 5 days n changing it's position.But before it didnt change its position.It greatly worries me what could this blister be?
It seems to have pus/fluids underneath the skin but when i pearced it there was no fluids to release. It could be described as glossy and is red
What can i do to treat it?
Please help. I had hidradenitis suppurativa.. discharging sinus place axilla.. For this I was operated at 2012 but it didnt recover .. last I was given tests n I got TB then I was under medicines for so long and on this year 8 th january it started curing.. Till then I am okay.


A:   Hello,
Welcome to Ask The Doctor,
I understand that you have a skin lesion looking like a pimple near the anal orifice under the vagina. There are a lot of possibilities. Without an opportunity to closely examine the lesion, it is rather difficult to accurately specify the condition. You might need to consider a consultation with dermatologist for assessment and diagnosis. Some of the possibilities that I can think of are a boil ( bacterial infection of hair follicle), external hemorrhoids, sebaceous cyst etc.
Hope this helped,
Take care and wish you good health.

Comments / Follow Ups

Guest: very good , thank you

Related Q&A

Q: I have a zit like feature on the side of my penis, I squeezed it an white stuff came out an blood but didn't hurt, sh...

Q: I Got A lot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped And Now It's Like A Dent And A lot Of Red Spots On My Chest.

Q: Hello, I am having issues with my lymph nodes. Two specifically have been enlarged for a month- the first one on the ...

Q: I have a eczema on my hands that recently appeared and used to itch me but the doctor gave me a cream for it. Now rec...

Q: I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my face, and now i've seen that it has bleached/lightened the areas i...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon