“Help me sir, im getting frequent urnation"

Q: Sir
im 31 years old, and i am getting frequent urination since from 3days, and i have checked sugar test also , sugar reports is normal.
there is no pain, itching or burning sensation at all.
so pleasa advise me abt this.

Symptoms:  Frequent urination at least once in a every 15 min,

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Frequent Urination is mostly due to Urinary Tract Infection and Diabetes. Since you have got your blood sugar checked and that is normal, so you are probably suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). The other common causes of UTI are Stones in the renal tract and Sexually transmitted. You need to get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of the stone. If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report. If you have any ongoing fever, you doctor would take your urine for culture and sensitivity and will start you on antibiotics that would be modified based on the culture report. Drink plenty of water.

Share my opinion with your doctor.
Stay Healthy