Let me start off by saying I was sick until just recently and I have been stressing

Q: Let me start off by saying I was sick until just recently and I have been stressing A LOT about this over the past week.
Me and a friend had anal sex about a week ago. He didn't tell me until after that he had taken the condom off, and came inside me. Now I've been researching EVERY thing and a lot of what I've seen is telling me that it's really hard to get pregnant from anal sex, but it is still possible. I never really kept track of my period, but I believe it was supposed to come around now. It came yesterday, but was much lighter than normal. I'm scared this could be implantation bleeding. I really don't have any signs of pregnancy. Every thing is normal. I have cramps every now and then but they're nothing major. I took a pregnancy test last night and it came back negative, but i'm sure I probably took it too early. I don't want to wait until my next period, which is the end of next month, to find out if I'm pregnant because I will be back at school. I just want answers.