lump on the back of my neck right under my hairline and a little closer to the right side.

Patient : I have a lump on the back of my neck right under my hairline and a little closer to the right side. It's about an inch in diameter. It appeared suddenly four days ago and it was just a pea size then. On the same day I suddenly had abdominal pain right under my rib cage and flank pain on the left side. I have not noticed any other symptoms. The lump is tender to touch but nothing else. Thoughts? 19 years old, female
Symptoms:  Lump on back of neck (one inch wide), abdominal pain, and flank pain all came on one day