Me and my girlfriend we touching each other and after a while i came on her chest

Patient : Me and my girlfriend we touching each other and after a while i came on her chest and stomach. no where near her vagina, but immediatly after, she took a shower and didnt think about it running down towards her vagina. I wanted to know if we have to worry about it getting inside. I want to know whether or not water kills sperm. She is a virgina and her cherry is poped. I did not put my penis anywhere near her vagina. Please help me ASAP.