-My symptoms are burning and itching.. severely (an almost too cold wash cloth

Patient: -My symptoms are burning and itching.. severely (an almost too cold wash cloth held on my pelvic area helps subdue the pain and itching momentarily), there’s a smell but not strong and for whatever reason a liquid, like water, is leaking down my inner thighs from my vagina. It’s not pee… I’m taking Azo pills (orange neon pee! lol) and it’s not the silky feel of natural lube and it’s clear. That might sound like a different topic, but it didn’t start until the burning/itching.-What do you feel that I have? My appointment options doesn’t have a “don’t know” option. And going in under the wrong category might get me a later appointment instead of the time/day that I enter. It’d really be helpful. Thank you for your time.

Symptoms: Vagina itches, burns, feels “heavy”, and burns when urinate and itches even more so when it’s wet, strange “liquid”.

Doctor: