Painful Sex Experience

Patient : My partner went deep during intercourse and I started getting abdominal pain so he stopped went slow and we changed positions then I started getting sore and like a burn feeling if you have a cut so we stopped. Its been a few hours after having intercourse and im still in pain vaginally and abdominally. Any movement hurts in lower abdominal and after peeing when I wip it hurts. I just finished my period today but I still have sum bleeding ao I am not sure whats going on this is the first time it has ever happened. And there is no sores or cuts in my vaginal area. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain,stomach pain, vaginal pain, pelvic pain