" Paper cut like wound" around the vagina area

Q: I have a tear between the vagina and the anus. It itches too bad!
I do have constipation almost always. And i do have safe intercourse with my partner.
Sometimes I can't sleep due to the level of irritation it causes!
I used so many creams.
Recently, I am using Oxygen to clean it, and then Alphadine to make it cool and finally A-Derma as a cream, and cover it with a sterilised cotton.
But not helping at all! Even though now when i apply oxygen on it I don't spot white things getting out of the skin. So i have no clue what is happening!
How can I solve it?

Symptoms:  Itching, Bleeding (rarely), Burning