stitches in her sides, shortness of breath, throat closing up with throat irritation/scratching, strain in the heart.

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

My mother is suffering from episodes of stitches in her sides, shortness of breath and felling like her throat is closing up with throat irritation/scratching. As that happens she feels strain in the heart as if it is going to stop or beating fast.

She has been to hospital several times in the rural area in Eastern Cape and the doctors diagnosed her with HBP and they also did x-rays on her and found that her heart is some water.

She feels that she needs another expert opinion / help to help her with this condition.

The course for these is not known and we hope to find it and find the right treatment.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
Malibongwe

Symptoms:  stitches in her sides, shortness of breath, throat closing up with throat irritation/scratching, strain in the heart.
Doctor