There is enhancing mural nodule in inferior walk of the cyst.

Patient

Q: My wife had MRI today and found left ovarian cyst is seen. It measures 3.6x2.3 cm in diameter. There is enhancing mural nodule in inferior walk of the cyst. It measures 0.7 cm in diameter. It is consistent with complex ovarian cyst. Ovarian tumor is possible. Right ovary us normal. Metallic susceptibility artifact is seen along ventral myometrium, probably due to surgical clip, that's what MRI report says.
She is 45 years old with two young children.
She has pain on left ovary consistent, specially sitting down. Her stomach is bloded.
She has taken antibiotic for 10 days from her Doctor and didn't changed any. Her Doctor thinks she dose not need any surgery. I need second opinion.

Symptoms:  Pain on left ovary. Bloded stomach.
Doctor