Two days ago me and my partner were having sex

Patient

Q: Two days ago me and my partner were having sex and I felt it too wet down there, so I touched myself and there was blood allover my hand I was not on my period for a fact because It just ended this month about a week ago, so I figured he just went too hard and ripped me somehow
The next day he was performing oral sex on me, afterwards we started having sexual intercouse after we were done he noticed blood on part of his face I checked down there and I was bleeding again, but now I'm sure it was because he went too hard the day before my question is...is it bad that he performed oral sex on me and my blood got inside him? I don't have anykind of stds hes my only partner we have been together a lil over four years and im the only person hes had sex so I'm sure he will be okay off that but also hes been sick n this morning he woked up from a sore throat and i know thats not my fault since he's been sick but he thinks the blood effected him and hes all worried... Thank You I will be waiting for a response!

Doctor