* URGENT: Nickel-free needles for IV & Blood Collection

Q: ** Urgent ** Pls help...I need to find an IV Infusion needle that's Nickel-free, Latex-free, and Silicone-free (NF, LF, SF) to treat an infection. Spent days calling needle manufacturers with no success. With over 600 million people suffering from nickel allergies (more than latex allergies by far), I'm shocked beyond words, how this can be! I also need to find blood collection needles that are NF, LF, and SF. None of the largest blood collection labs have nickel-free needles. Some background on why this is so important: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108538/?report=printable
Europe has strict nickel regulations (banned nickel use in many items) b/c they know that frequent exposure can lead to serious nickel allergies. No such thing here in the USA. Would appreciate a European list of medical suppliers.