when leaning/bending over feels like muscle

Patient : A quarter of mucus blood coming out of mouth in the morning , when leaning/bending over feels like muscle strain or string is being pulled part and causes headache in front and back of head ( headaches went on throughout the whole morning ) feels like there is something going on in my stomach , still having headaches . There are times when my heart stops and it feels like I'm having a heart attack . Also there are times when my heart stops at least 5 times in less than 2 minutes and I'll have to cough to try to get it beating again quicker . I get the feeling of my heart bursting out of my chest . Its getting worse that even all of my organs in my stomach hurt . There is bad back pain that extremely hurts that at times I can't even stand straight or bend over . I'm also having bad memory and always forget things , that never happened to me before . And I'm 17 .
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. You have developed hematemesis that is blood in vomitu s so you require to see your doctor. Following are the common causes of hematemesis: 1. Alcoholic liver disease 2. Pain killers(NSAIDs) induced gastric/duodenal ulcers 3. Forceful vomitings causing esophageal tear (Mallory Weis Syndrome) 4. Coagulation Disorder. I would advise following in such scenario: 1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. 2. To take soft, bland diet. 3. To take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene. You should also get following investigations done: 1. Upper GI endoscopy 2. Ultrasound Abdomen. 3. Platelet count 4. Coagulation profile. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy