when leaning/bending over feels like muscle

Q: A quarter of mucus blood coming out of mouth in the morning , when leaning/bending over feels like muscle strain or string is being pulled part and causes headache in front and back of head ( headaches went on throughout the whole morning ) feels like there is something going on in my stomach , still having headaches . There are times when my heart stops and it feels like I'm having a heart attack . Also there are times when my heart stops at least 5 times in less than 2 minutes and I'll have to cough to try to get it beating again quicker . I get the feeling of my heart bursting out of my chest . Its getting worse that even all of my organs in my stomach hurt . There is bad back pain that extremely hurts that at times I can't even stand straight or bend over . I'm also having bad memory and always forget things , that never happened to me before . And I'm 17 .

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You have developed hematemesis that is blood in vomitus so you require to see your doctor.
Following are the common causes of hematemesis:
1. Alcoholic liver disease
2. Pain killers(NSAIDs) induced gastric/duodenal ulcers
3. Forceful vomitings causing esophageal tear (Mallory Weis Syndrome)
4. Coagulation Disorder.

I would advise following in such scenario:

1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
2. To take soft, bland diet.
3. To take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene.
You should also get following investigations done:
1. Upper GI endoscopy
2. Ultrasound Abdomen.
3. Platelet count
4. Coagulation profile.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy