0 labito, hurting breasts and no feeling towards sex

Patient : So my fiance is 20, she has 0 labito but is hasnt always been like that for a while she has said the her breasts have been really tender but not just when she is on her period, my question is do you know how come or how to start to fix this, it sucks because i feel like an ass because i will ask if she wants to do anything but is an no and she gets upset because she says feels like shit for saying no, also she says she does not feel any need for sex or when i try to start it
Symptoms:  Breasts hurt all the time, 0 labito, breasts might be A LITTLE lumpy but it has been like that