1 cm rubbery semi movable lump on upper inner thigh

Q: 1 cm rubbery semi movable lump on upper inner thigh. No change in years. What could it be?

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern
Such kind of lumps are mostly Lipoma's which are simply collection of fatty tissue.
Lipoma is harmless and nothing needs to be done for it. It requires removal only if it is causing any pressure symptoms, otherwise since it is just a collection of fatty tissue, it is harmless.
You should get examined by your doctor.
See your doctor. He will examine the lump, and if feels it is not Lipoma with take an excision biopsy out of it, and send it for histopathological examination.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy