1 Continuous feeling of numbness in right of the face
Patient :1. Continuous feeling of numbness in right of the face... Increasing span. Felt more just after waking up. Now also felt near lip.
2. Infrequent pain in right side of the face, right ear and right jaw.
3. Excess salivation in right side. Often have to swallow saliva coming in from rite.
4. Infrequent headache in right side... Behind the right eyeball and near right temple and ear.
5. Right side of neck hurts when pressed also causes slight pain near right ear and jaw.
6. Gums on the right side whr the molars are feel itchy. Pressing them with nail causes relief
Wat shud i do?
Symptoms: Numbness in right side of face(spreading), pain im jaw and ear, infrequent headaches, excess salivation, slightly puffed node near right neck under the right jaw, weird feeling in right arm
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.