1) I had my daughter November 19, 2015 and I've

Q: 1) I had my daughter November 19, 2015 and I've noticed when I wake up in the morning my stomach feels really lumpy when I'm laying down (like inside my abdomen, not the skin) What could this be?
2) below my left rib cage, there feels like a mass. It doesn't protrude. And it doesn't move. It's been there since 2011. I had an abdominal ultrasound in December 2014 and they said it looked normal. So what could the mass be?

The lump that you have been feeling could just be the abdominal fat. Since you have undergone an ultrasound it is reassuring that there is not anything major.
However, it is suggested that you consult a doctor and get an abdominal examination done to clinically rule out any mass over the abdomen. Also, repeat an ultrasound if needed. Fibroid uterus, ovarian tumors and cysts or tumors could be the causes. There is nothing to panic.
Hope this helps.

Patient: Thank you! I've been really concerned that there was something major going on and with 2 little girls that need me I've been worried sick!
Doctor: Hello
We can only give a provisional diagnosis on the symptoms. Hence we mentioned the most common causes which can be seen in women. There are many other causes which may scare you and unwantedly cause panic. The right diagnosis can only be established by clinical palpation of your abdomen to rule out any palpable mass and confirm it with an ultrasound in case of a likely suspicion.
Hope you are satisfied with the reply.
You can consider a second opinion if you wish to .