10 months after injury progressed to unbearable pain HELP!

Q: What could possibly be wrong with my knee? And what can i do about it?

Ever since i was in a bus crash 10 months ago where i was thrown 2 metres from my seat into the front of the bus smashing my head, hand and knee into it, with the door smashing over me , what resulted in multiple lumps of glass being pulled out of my knee and a tear in my tendon. After 9 1/2 months of physio my knee's just been getting more painful. Now the pain is unbearable, and my knees barely able to move, there is no swelling. Walking is difficult from being unable to bend or straighten my knee. Resting it hasn't helped. The pain is effecting my sleep, and been in to much pain to get to sleep, or stay asleep.

My own doctors have been no help since my original doctor hasn't been at the doctors surgery. Not even been prescribed any painkillers since she went so had to be in sheer pain only surviving off paracetamol with codine, and ibroprofen. They take away a little pain, but nothing like the tramadol i was prescribed.

I'm at the end of the line with my knee. I need something to be down asap, as it's effecting me going to college, my life as been stuck in doors for the past week for the pain. It is ruining my life.

Symptoms:  Serve pain on, in and around knee cap
Unable to move leg, no swelling