10 weeks ago gf and I had unprotected sex, she was a virgin. Week 3 she had a heavy period?

Patient

Q: 10 weeks ago gf and I had unprotected sex, she was a virgin, week of sex she felt crampy and bloated but also stressed. Week 3 she had a heavy period. But now she feels nauses, she also has a cough and stuffy nose tho.

Doctor

A:   Hello.

If your partner had menses after your sexual encounter then pregnancy is ruled out because of your sexual encounter 10 weeks back. If she is experiencing nausea, then it is possible to be a part of premenstrual syndrome or PMS and indicates that her menses will start in next few days.

I hope I have answered your query.
All the best.