11 days missed period - home pregnancy test says negative

Q: Hi, im 11 days late for my period. i have taken a preg test but at night, it came out negative. on the 6th December i was expected to have my period. i got all the period pains and cramps which i always get before my period, but no period came. i had severe heartburn last week for about a week and now its gone.

Symptoms:  Heartburn, leg cramps

If you have missed your periods and after one week still the pregnancy test is negative then pregnancy is ruled out. The symptoms you are experiencing are those of premenstrual syndrome which generally start a week prior to the onset of menses but it is often seen that due to stressors of life be it emotional , psychological or physical during the month can often have an impact on hormonal balance ad can often cause a delay in periods.
So it is advised that you may wait till 15th post missed period for your periods to resume and if it doesn't then you may opt for a progesterone withdrawal bleed to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,